PDA

View Full Version : Lol...Sooo today at work... Me vs Customer?

Dexcron
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Soo, you think your going to be rude to someone that works in a retail store?
Lol... I hope you don't run into me.
Okk.. Anyways.

As I go to greet this guy today that comes into my work and starts rambling on about how he doesn't want to hear what I have to say, doesn't want to hear about are services we offer, and wants to see are CHEAPEST computer we have in the store...Basically just being a complete asshole. So, I (Being an asshole as well) look at hime and say "Ok Sir, follow me." as I walk over to thee calculators I said "Here are some of are CHEAPEST computers we have in THIS store, this one even has a SD card reader and wireless capabilities for 159.99$ and walked away." He started screaming and yelling, I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER! RIGHT NOW! "Ok, Let me go get him for you, sir.

You may be asking what did your managers say?
I had my store manager laughing so hard, he started to laugh as the "asshole" tryed to complain about me.

After "asshole" left my store manager said to me
"Dexter, please never do that again. I know it had to be funny but you have to act like a role model for thee other employees within the store. I will tell you this off the record, I have never seen anyone every say that to someone in how long I have been a manager and I admit it was very good joke. Now go sell me something."

Centurion
04-04-2008, 10:50 AM
:lmao:is that a true story?

iM PaZ
11-25-2008, 02:34 PM
:grin:
Thats funny as fuck man.

Past
01-25-2009, 05:40 AM
Lmao the guy got owned! He didnt buy anything? :thumbdown: